Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where did summer go?

I just wanted to thank the person who gave me a great link (21st Century Collaborative)on how to integrate wiki's into the classroom. Thanks!! There are so mnay ideas, It's going to be hard for me to choose which ones will be the best for our classroom this upcoming year.

Well, about one more week and it's back to Shanghai. I can't believe the summer is almost over and we start teaching in less than a month!! I can't complain because Madison has had unbelievable weather since we've been home and we've been able to get a lot accomplished. Thank goodness for the new information we're learning in this class or else I probably wouldn't have done anything for school until I absolutely had too. Thanks Jeff for keeping me on the ball!!

No comments: