Saturday, July 28, 2007

Podcasting

Well, I just completed my first podcast and to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! The Garage Band program I used was much more user friendly than I expected and I actually had fun doing it. Like most new programs that have been introduced to me in this class, I feel that podcasting can be integrated easily into classroom curriculum and be very beneficial for students now and in their future in regards to knowledge and communication with others.

In my last blog entry I wrote about the importance of learning and interacting with others face to face. I still stand my that, but I think it's also very important that students know and understand how to communicate and learn with and from others through various uses of technology. I totally agree with you Jeff how living in an international community where people and families are more transient than the average family makes the use of communication through technology that much more important for them to remain those close ties with family and friends. This is why I will make a valiant effort to use technology like podcasting in our classroom.

No comments: